Learn all 22 passive ways of making money to adopt to your business
A free 10-part email course on how to find your passion and form a business plan around it.
Introducing the Ultimate Crash Course into the Online Business World
The crash course is designed to walk you through from the rock you're living under to finding your passion to formulating a business plan around it.
- We’ll cover 6 best passive revenue models and 22 business models widely used by most online businesses today.
- Know the importance of having a passive income and why building an online business is the ultimate solution.
- Figure out which skills you're good at by completing the exercises given in the course. From the skills you'll be able to determine your unfair advantage.
- Discover how current online businesses are making money, and how you can copy their model.
- Find out how each of these passive revenue models translate to income generating business models.
- Plus! Proven exercises on how to find out what motivates you and what core inside you is unshakable despite the obstacles you’re going to face.
The big guys promise that you can make tens of thousands of dollars each month online, but the truth is only a handful of people actually make it that big.
Making enough to pay all your bills and have a little extra? THAT is something everyone can do and I can show you how because I've done it myself.
What's in the Course?
The Passive and The Not-So-Passive
Learn which models to adopt and which to avoid when choosing an online business.
Find your Passion
Go through a historical test and the one-week test to help figure out where your passion is.
Find your Why
According to Entrepreneur (magazine), discovering your Why is the number 1 business move. Go through this personal vision exercise to find out your why.
What Are You Good At?
This chapter shows you how to muster up the courage to ask 10 of your friends and find out what you're good at.
Selling Physical Goods
Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis. Etiam porta sem malesuada magna mollis euismod.
Selling Digital Goods
Selling digital goods is the best for passivity. You create the products once and sell them forever online.
You know how they say word of mouth is the most effective method of marketing there is? Affiliate marketing simulates that.
Advertisers pay for traffic. The more traffic your site has, the more money you earn.
It’s a lot easier to retain old customers than to acquire a new set of customers. This is the premise of the subscription model.
Selling Software (The Startup)
Since you engineer your own product, your creativity and imagination is the limit.